13/06/2013

My writing

My feet, squishing into the sand, the warm breeze, flying around me like a little tornado  , it sounded nice, but it isn’t, you see, I’ve had a bad day.  It’s like the whole world is turning against me, I thought that if I came down here, to the beach, I won’t, well feel this way, the beach can change people.

What's that over there? It looks like um well BUBBLES, my little legs running as fast as little legs can run, I bend down to scoop it up, I thought to myself, it doesn’t matter if the world’s turning against me, I still have the beach.

As I blew one little bubble, I saw a little sparkle, then, there was nothing, it was gone, but that didn’t burst my bubble. I took a big breath in and then, I blow, I blow as hard as I could, lots of little bubbles came flying out, my face lit up with happiness, I started to dance, and I couldn’t stop, all the bubbles, spinning around me, forming into one, great, big, shiny BUBBLE. It scooped me up, and took me high in the sky, to this little place called, Land of the Bubbles.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading that story! :) I like your background and your header!

    ReplyDelete