04/06/2013

My Writing

Hiding behind that natural blond hair is my hero, with big black glasses, and all dressed up in her uniform ready for school, pushing her way through the snow to get to the car ,every morning, with her teeth chattering away.

No matter how cold it is outside, or what her mood is, every morning she will wake up with a smile on her face, and nothing can wipe it off, she’s like a bird traveling the world, looking at the bright side when things go dark.

My hero lives in a small little town called Ngatea, when she was 13 she went all the way to Hamilton to go to Dio, which is a school for girls and just this year she was in a little car with her friend driving to Queenstown.

She is my hero because she will never give up and she always tries her best at everything.

In university she got offered to go all the way to the U.S.A just for work experience, but it was too expensive so instead she hopping on a plane and flying across the water to Australia, so shes going from freezing cold Queenstown to the hot summery Australia.

That is why my sister is my hero.

3 comments:

  1. You brought tears to my eyes when I read this Maddison. It is a really lovely piece of writing and shows how much Eden means to you. I can't wait for Eden to read this. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it soooooooooo much!!!!!! It makes me miss home so much and I want to give you the biggest huge! 15 days till I come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog maddy great background and I love your writing

    ReplyDelete