18/06/2013

My Writing

The middle and end of last weeks writing...

As I hold on to the bubbles tightly, I look up into the sky, where all these bubbles were floating and flying around me. I stood up trying to keep my balance, to take one great big leap, onto the next bubble. I made it, now just one more “Ahhh” “haha”.

Little tiny fishes were everywhere, looking at me with there big blue eye’s Cool but scary. So I took a great big leap, out of the water, and back up into the sky.

It took me higher this time, it took me all the way up into space where, I saw a big bright star, so I closed my eye’s and made a wish.  I heard something, I heard footsteps. So I floated back down where I could have a closer look.

It was a little girl, she looked like me, she wasn’t happy she was sad, just like me, I couldn’t just watch her walk past crying. I have to do something so I blow some more bubbles, and walked down them like steps, I placest the bubbles in the sand and hide behind the rock. The little girl picked them up, and did just what I did, blow lots of little bubbles and watched them fly around her. My wish was that no one would feel sad like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment