30/05/2013

NYLD


On Thursday we had NYLD it was so fun my favorite speakers were Dave Atkinson and Cam Calkeon because they were funny and Cam Calkeon had a disability, and his favorite word is awesome so he got the word awesome make out of stell and he takes it everywhere with him. Dave was talking to us about super powers and his said that everyone has a super power, and his super power was Laughter, he also says that every super power has a bad thing about it like, Laughters bad thing is you can get board easy, and leadership and the bad thing about that is, you can get really bossy sometimes, and theres kindness, the bad thing is, you can be to kind and you don't say no, and last of all smarts the bad thing about that is you fell like you have to be the best at everything. I think my super power is Kindness and laughter but sometimes I can say no. After that big day I was very tied but I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment