18/03/2013

CAMP 2013


Once upon a time there was Madison, and action world.

As we pull into the car park, I undo my set balt, put my hands on the door and leap out of the car as dad pulls the bracks “ we’re here” , I ran as fast as a cheater could. I looked up and saw all the wonderful adventures waiting for me. We all went and sat on the hard prickly ground to get divided into small groups.

I wasn’t that confident so we started with the slide. Two at a time he said so I raced up there, It took a lot of confidence, well for me it did. I leaped onto the stunt man screaming like I was going to die. I heard a big ban as I hit the stunt mat, I was relieved that part was over. Time for the slide I grabbed a mater and ran up high as the sky, flattened my mat and slid all the way back down again, so worth the leap.

Time for the monkey bars, dad said I will be fine because I am a monkey. As I looked up and up the ladder I took a deep breath and look who was in front of me just to see how its done and how would want to be first well apart from Hollie and carla because they were first but then it was me. My turn, right another deep breath in and another deep breath out, left foot first then right as I climbed up the ladder,I Looked down I know I shouldn't of but It was a long, very long  way down, “jump” the guy said, I grabbed onto the bar bent down, look down and swung, two times and a stamp, ten times I need to jump I just can’t do it, but my hands are getting slippery to slipery, slipping, falling screaming ban I hit the mat, I slowly rolled off and hit the hard ground.

The day is almost finished but it is not over it's time, time for the big swing. As I look up I said to myself “no way am I doing that I will die”. But guess who has the guts there names are , Lucy and Yvonne.
After a long hard day of work Its bed time. well not bed time but time to pack up and go back.
Just like a fairytale, I lived happily ever after the end.

1 comment:

  1. Cool starting very funny!!
    And I love your blog it's so cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete